Welcome to Your Credit Union
The Lowell Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union has been providing personal financial services to our members since 1937.
You're Credit Union would like to take this opportunity to inform you that over the past year, we have been working towards adding new products and services:Checking accounts may now be opened at the Credit Union.
With the new checking accounts:
- Checking Accounts with overdraft protection
- Direct Deposit is now available
- Electronic payments may be established with vendors
- ACH (automatic debit payments from vendors such as electric/gas/cable or mortgage
- Visa Debit Cards
- You have full access to your LMEF Credit Union accounts at our ATM machine, which is located inside the main lobby of Lowell Police Headquarters, 50 Arcand Drive (next door to our office at City Hall) and available 24 hours a day, every day. All transactions made at our ATM, using your LMEFCU Visa debit card are free of transaction fees.
We are sales oriented in our approach to members, but traditional credit union philosophy will remain our guiding principle. Among financial institutions, this credit union is a unique organization with deep and abiding human values. Our goal is to maintain those qualities.
For more information, call us at (978) 970-4088
or write to:
Lowell Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union
375 Merrimack Street
City Hall - Room 11
Lowell, MA 01852